1. What is the investment objective of the fund?
Is a Fund of Funds scheme to generate returns by investing in units of ICICI Prudential Gold ETF.
2. What are the returns given by this fund in the past?
The fund has, historically, generated the following returns/growth:
Last 1 year: 16.04%
Last 3 years: 14.79%
Last 5 years: 10.47%
Since inception: 5.00%
3. What is the minimum purchase amount in this fund?
The minimum first purchase amount is INR 100. Minimum additional investment amount is also INR 100.
4. What is the entry load for this fund?
There is no entry load applicable when you invest in this fund.
5. What is the exit load for this fund?
If redeemed within 15 days after allocation of units: 1%,
If redeemed after 15 days: NIL
6. Is there a minimum amount I have to redeem when I wish to withdraw from this fund?
Yes, the minimum redemption amount in this fund is INR 100.
7. What is the risk level associated with this fund?
Due to the nature of investments of this fund, it is important for investors to understand that their principal will be at Moderately High risk.
8. Is there a lock-in period for my investments?
No, there is no lock-in period for your investments. You can withdraw your funds at any point in time after units are allocated in your account.