1. What is the investment objective of the fund?
To generate long-term capital appreciation through investments made primarily in equity and equity related securities of companies.
2. What are the returns given by this fund in the past?
The fund has, historically, generated the following returns/growth:
Last 1 year: 25.08%
Last 3 years: 10.32%
Last 5 years: 13.49%
Since inception: 19.71%
3. What is the minimum purchase amount in this fund?
The minimum first purchase amount is INR 500. Minimum additional investment amount is also INR 500.
4. What is the entry load for this fund?
There is no entry load applicable when you invest in this fund.
5. What is the exit load for this fund?
The exit load when you redeem from this fund is NIL.
6. Is there a minimum amount I have to redeem when I wish to withdraw from this fund?
No, there is no minimum redemption amount. You can withdraw any amount you wish to.
7. What is the risk level associated with this fund?
Due to the nature of investments of this fund, it is important for investors to understand that their principal will be at Very High risk.
8. Is there a lock-in period for my investments?
Yes, there is a statutory lock-in period of 3 years in this fund. Hence, once invested, you cannot withdraw from this fund for 3 years.
9. Is there a tax benefit I can avail if I invest in this fund?
Yes. Investments made in this fund are eligible for tax benefit under
section 80C of Income Tax Act, 1961.